Saturday 3 January 2009

Picks for 2009 by Sharekhan brokerage

Sharekhan brokerage has recommended the following stocks as a buy for the year 2009.
(a) Aban Offshore: Target price Rs 4,829
(b) Bharti Airtel: Target price Rs 1,100 
(c) Grasim Industries: Target price Rs 3,002
(d) Hindustan Unilever: Target price Rs 280
(e) ITC: Target price Rs 247
(f) Larsen and Toubro: Target price Rs 3000
(g) Maruti Suzuki: Target price Rs 947
(h) Ranbaxy Laboratories: Target price Rs 625
(i) Satyam Computer Services: Target price Rs 521
(j) Shiv-Vani Oil and Gas Exploration: Target price Rs 725
(k) Sun Pharmaceutical Industries: Target price Rs 1640
(l) Tata Consultancy Services:Target price Rs 1121

Use your own discretion and invest. 
rgds
Vibhas

1 comment:

Trader Kirk said...

Hi,
My name is Kirk and I am the founder of http://www.theoptionwriter.com. I found your site through a Google blog search I was doing this afternoon and took down your email. I was wondering if you are possibly interested in an affiliate program between our two sites. It’s very similar to AdSense. We would pay you 25% of the subscriptions you send our way and the same percentage of all the same recurring subscription payments (pretty healthy stream of income). I’ll be honest with you and say that you're not going to make $2,000 a month this way. However, most of partners are in the $100-$200 dollar range depending on your site’s traffic.
Please let me know what you think about this. We don’t give out the link to sign up because we are selective on our partners. So if your interested please let me know and I’ll send you the sign up link. You can email me back at kirk@theoptionwriter.com
Thanks for your time in advance!

Technicals

Visitor no:-

Free Counter and Web Stats